Ovation Technology LLC has an immediate need to hire an office administrator.
Ovation Technology LLC
Our firm is a technology-driven organization with disciplines across a multitude of technical offerings; Computer Hardware and Software, Cloud, VoIP, MFP, Storage, Wireless, and other communication drive solutions. Ovation established through acquisition in 2016 and total has 11 years in business.
Our firm is local to Olympia, WA, and has relationships with most major industry manufacturers. Our firm, due to the current epidemic, has experienced substantial growth in managing client’s virtual implementations. We seek to add to our team a person that has the technical aptitude to join our organization seemingly.
At Ovation Technology LLC, our success depends on our people, productivity, and procedures. An office administrator is a supportive force driving each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone committed to this vital role. The ideal professional for the task is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-oriented mindset. He/she should have prior experience thriving in an administrative capacity in an office and or virtual environment. Multitasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
Objectives of this Role
- Ensure general management of the office procedures, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of strategic and tactical planning
- Act as the primary liaison between the company, staff, and office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain office efficiency arranging necessary meetings, calendars, webinars, events coordination, travel schedule(s), organize meetings, and presentations.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes; and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Assist with billing by preparing and sending invoices; maintain client databases; track accounts; oversee the invoice workflow, and assist in copying and distributing production orders and other internal documents as requested
- Update spreadsheets used by accounting, production, and field services as requested
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments, and book flights and travel arrangements
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven administrative experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Zoom meeting coordination and development
- Solid interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Word and Power-Point
- Expert in Excel
- Excellent in mathematic
- Technical aptitude a plus
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Outlook
- Proficient in time management
- Great customer service skills
- Team player
- Open to constructive criticism
- Invoicing a plus
- College degree
- Previous success in office management
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
Computer and reliable internet connection required
Able to work US (Pacific Standard Time) PST hours to support management – 8: 00 AM to 5:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
Competitive pay, bounces, and opportunity for advancement. If you believe you can provide value-add to our organization please send us your information to email@example.com.