This position is responsible for ensuring the business processes and supporting technology are capable of performing optimally for the organization.
- Create technical specifications for application development, changes and bug fixes for the vendor(s) and partner organizations.
- Review application design and requirements documentation with management and user staff to obtain concurrence.
- Coordinate testing and validation sessions with partner agencies.
- Facilitate conversations with partnering organizations to confirm system requirements and standards.
- Serve as the technical representative for the organization.
- Provide data analysis and metrics to customers, stakeholders, and management.
- Identify trends in workload and opportunities to develop leaner processes to alleviate increasing work-loads.
- Develop and maintain reports for customers from system data resources.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in a field related to information technology, mathematics, or engineering and at least four (4) years of experience in information technology areas of application development, database management, or system administration.
At least eight (8) years of information technology experience in one or more of the following areas: application development, system administration. connecting applications with application programming interfaces (API), SQL coding, network communications, XML/XSLT, Business Analysis (Eight (8) years must include a minimum of TWO (2) years’ experience writing SQL code for the purposes of developing reports, providing metrics, and/or troubleshooting a transaction processing system)
- Experience using PowerShell scripts to automate processes, extract information and evaluate system functions.
- Business Analysis experience eliciting system requirements, writing use cases, user stories or other system specification documentation. Documenting and diagramming system flows and dependencies.
- Demonstrated experience or competency in :
- Cloud Computing services and architecture
- Network communication protocols
- Implementing Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- IIS configuration
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
If you have similar qualifications, please send Applications via E-Mail to email@example.com