The QA Engineer works with business/system analysts, users or user representatives to author and execute test plans, test cases and scripts that fully test our products against their requirements and ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer, you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for Web applications and ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured QA/QC documents such as:
- Validation plans
- Test plans
- Test suites
- Test cases
- Test execution reports
- Trace matrixes
- Validation reports
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform follow-up resolution and regression testing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of WorkDay test design and/or testing methodologies (Preferred).
- Experience with C# (.NET / .NET Core)
- Candidates must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
If you have similar qualifications, please send Application via E-Mail to email@example.com