Ovation Technology offers the enterprise network architecture and supporting technologies needs to deliver our client’s vision —planning and executing a business-driven roadmap for their digital network that will lead to better business outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Sales Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. They should be problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create engaging and informative content that can be used across a variety of channels
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Create email campaigns for lead generation and client engagement
- Increase overall engagement and support company development
- Assists with bringing new marketing projects to fruition ensuring deadlines are accurately met.
- Manage and execute creative materials, such as creating and editing flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
- Assist the department with special projects and other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program or a recent graduate. Preferably studying Marketing, Advertising or affiliated major.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work and develop career competencies
- Excellent ability to determine trends and develop new ways to engage with clientele
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Some experience with creating still & video graphics would be welcomed, but not required
Compensation: $15.00 per hour, part-time (15-20 hours per week)
Term Length: 90 – 180 days from start date
If you have similar qualifications, please send Application via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org