Ovation Technology is a single-source technology provider for businesses and government offering communication solutions designed to support day-to-day operations for medium to enterprise businesses globally. Our company is committed to hands-on customer service, ensuring smooth implementation during new project upgrades, construction, office expansion, or relocation.
Conduct security assessments and design reviews
- Risk assessments are performed including design reviews for all software, hardware, new systems/applications, and changes to existing systems/applications to ensure the organization is not allowing unacceptable risk.
Maintain security solutions and tools
- As the technical owner of assigned security solutions and tools, this position will use their deep understanding and knowledge of their assigned security tools to ensure they are working and meeting security requirements. Such measures/solutions and tools can include, but not limited to: static and dynamic application test tools, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), static and dynamic application security testing and data encryption programs.
Develop organization–wide policy, security standards, specifications, and controls
- Development of organization-wide standards, specifications and security controls that are in compliance with laws and standards the organization is under.
Evaluate technical security controls
- Individually, leads or works with a team to evaluate current and new security controls for systems to validate effectiveness of technical and administrative as designed. As a result, the testing will identify, document and remediate risks
Detects threats and intrusions
- Activities in logs are being reviewed and analyzed so that intrusions and threat are identified and mitigations enacted to secure the organizations computing environment. Once discovered these issues are addressed.
Conducts response to cyber security incidents including forensic analysis
- Security issues are resolved and communicated in a consistent and reliable manner providing a secure application development environment that produces functional and secure software that improves user efficiency.
- A Junior or Senior currently enrolled as a student, or recent graduate, from an accredited university or college pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or Computer Forensics
- Availability to work 15 – 20 hours per week
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly and independently
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills required
Any of the following certifications are desired but not mandatory:
If you have similar qualifications, please send Applications via E-Mail to email@example.com