About the Position
The Applications Developer will design, develop, test, implement and maintain customized software applications
- Design, code, test, debug, document and deploy new and existing applications, components and web services.
- Design and write application and database code for complex enterprise systems.
- Leverage software development expertise to integrate and support COTS or SaaS solutions.
- Support and maintain mission-critical applications by adjusting coding, when needed.
- Independently resolve issues that customers report for budget applications that run on multiple platforms.
- Develop and implement standards, methods, tools, procedures and processes to prevent future incidents.
- Define and present best practice recommendations based on solution architecture, technical standards and design patterns.
- Provide leadership, training, and transfer of knowledge to other team members through in-person and written communications.
- Associate’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or related field.*
- Two to Four years of computer programming experience, including:
- Developing and enhancing applications using Visual Studio, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Basic, etc.
- Familiarity with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with writing and accessing database code using T-SQL, stored procedures, and Entity Framework.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. o Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
* Additional qualifying professional experience may substitute for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
If you have similar qualifications, please send Applications via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org