• Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• Full HD resolution (1080p) to capture crisp and clear video
• H.264, MJPEG & MPEG-4 compression codec for distribution and recording of high definition video
• Fixed lens 4.0 mm f1.5
• Max. resolution 1920x1080 at 15 fps, 720p at 30fps
• Four simultaneous streams
• Built-in mechanical IR-cut filter for day/ night surveillance2
• Built-in IR LED to support dark environments with 0 lux illumination2 2DCS-6113 only
The DCS-6112 and DCS-6113 Full HD Fixed Dome IP Cameras feature 2 megapixel resolution (Full 1080p HD) and H.264 compression that enable high-quality video footage to be
recorded. The DCS-6113 is capable of capturing video in both dark and light environment due to its built-in IR LEDs and mechanical IR-cut filter. Both cameras feature a 3-axis gimbal that allows for flexible observation area adjustment. With the free bundled D-ViewCam 32 channel recording software, these IP cameras provide a complete solution for high quality live viewing and reliable recording. The DCS-6112 and DCS-6113 also have a built-in microSD card slot which can be used for local backup by storing important events on a retrievable microSD card.
Full HD Surveillance
The DCS-6112/6113 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video to provide both high-quality and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. MJPEG delivers excellent file integrity, ideal for situations which require high image detail. H.264 and MPEG-4 consumes less bandwidth and storage, useful for megapixel video, extended recording or for use in low-bandwidth networks.
Multiple Video Streams
The DCS-6112 and DCS-6113 support multiple simultaneous videos streams, each with its own independent resolution, frame rate and compression (H.264, MPEG-4 or MJPEG).
GET THE LATEST NEWS
Industry news and tips to make your enterprise more productive.